Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Print Bridged extensions 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbobbyc718

Technical User
Apr 15, 2005
US
I have a Merlin Magix PBX. Is there a way to list where one extension is bridged onto. I know in the G3's it's "list bridge extensions xxxx". Please let me know. P.S I'm using WinSPM 9.0 remotely

Thanks,
Rob

I don't know what you mean by bridge, but if you "ext directory print" it will tell you what the logical port the extension is (plus alot of other things like restrictions, ARS, forced account codes to name a few)

system program,start,next page,print, then scroll to ext dir

To 1043,

Bridge appearances are numbers that appear on numerous stations. For example my phone is 2432. Joe, Mary and Sue watch my lines for me so there phones have my extension on them.

Thanks,

You can't have one extension number on more than one phone. The only thing that I know that comes close to that is to cover your phone to theirs. (primary or secondary)
If you do a printout of that extension it will show you werr it is covered and what calling groups it may be in.

Well, yes, of course you can have more than 1 extension on a phone.... KINDA.... In Legend and Magix Land we call it SHARED SYSTEM ACCESS.

TO get what you need, you can either do a print ALL, or just print the extension information on the extensions you wish to know about.

That will show SSA Info.

Heyt, If I tell you a chicken dips snuff, you can be sure if you look under her wing, you will find a can.

(I don't know if it'll be Garrets or Skol, but IT WILL BE THERE!)

When setting up a T1 or PRI, there is a maintenance screen that will show a lot of errors. (bpv,skip) Where can I find out what these all mean and what to do to resolve them. I've looked on the disc, but no luck. Any help?

Well, perhaps you mean something like:

ES SLP MF BS, stuff like that....

ES = Errored Seconds,

SLP = SLIPS

MF = MIS FRAMES

BS = Bursty Seconds

and perhaps a couple more.

ALL ZEROS is GOOD!

A few MF and/or a few Slips ain't really bad.

When the numbers get up to the 100's or 200's you have a SICK T1.

Is that what you are talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back