Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Print at bottom of page

Status
Not open for further replies.

scarter1

Programmer
Mar 9, 2002
CA
I am printing a footer on every page and I am using the group footer. I want the footer to print at the bottom of the page but when I check this off my footer doesn't print at all. Any suggestions as to what I am doing wrong (the page footer also doesn't print which is why I decided to use the group footer).

Thanks.

I would check the groups you have your information in and since you are using groups make sure you do not have "keep together" checked. The page footer should be be displayed once you don't have the "keep together" checked.. Don't forget to try taking keep together off of the actual group itself. this can be done by right clicking on the group name in the margin, selecting "change group" then on that screen, uncheck the "keep group together" box. (just a side note, make sure that you do not have the page footer suppressed or hidden)

Thanks for your help. I managed to use the page footer and discovered the problem. I had to make the space for the footer much larger than was necessary and now it prints. I guess it was getting cut off when it printed??

Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back