Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Print Acrobat PDF in VB

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDELISLE

IS-IT--Management
Jan 30, 2002
CA
I'm using this code to print via VB 6.0

' Select my printer pageSize
Printer.PaperSize = 3
Printer.Orientation = 1

' Print
nForm = frmMDI.ActiveForm.Tag
nMaxPage = pdDoc.GetNumPages()
r = AcroExchAVDoc(nForm).PrintPages(0, nMaxPage, 1, 0, 0)

* This Works correctly on Developpement Computer but if I install it on a End-Customer computer. It's print but with the incorrect pagesize.

Any Body have an Idea ?

SDELISLE, please read FAQ222-2244 and pay special attention to the last few items.

In this case it may be the way the printer is set up on the destination machine. If the destination machine is say an HP or other similar machine they have the ability to be configured at the printer.

After reading FAQ222-2244 on how to get the most from these forums please give us more info so we can help.

Good Luck

The developpement and End Customer using the same Printer and Printer Queue !

We using a Lan Lexmark printer C912 Color (The Print queue is locate on a WIndows 2000 server)

It work very fine on developpement machine. It's the same drivers version on both machine. Same Windows XP with same SP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back