Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Primary Key constraint PKRM30101

Status
Not open for further replies.

r2p2s3

Technical User
Nov 14, 2003
CA
During Sales/ Routines/ Paid Transaction Removal, I am receiving the following error on specific customers. (Violation of Primary Key Constraint 'PKRM30101'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object RM30101.) Might someone know what options I might attempt to correct this issue? I am using Version 7.0m017 MSQL.

This usually occurs when a posting is interrupted and the same transaction exists in both the open and history tables. Run a query against both the RM20101 and the RM30101 tables for each customer. Compare the results to see if this is true. If it is true then you should be able to delete the duplicate records in the history table. Not being an accountant and not using this routine on a regular basis I would check first to see if it affects the GL or other parts of the RM system. If there is not any other entries made by this routine then remove the records in the history table and re-run Paid Transaction Removal. This will ensure that all the information is posted to history correctly.

Scott S.

Thank you. I was able to identify the cusomers where this error occurs and will followup with your suggestion.

Karl

For those users who have experienced this error, are you using the National Accounts module, specifically Professional Advantage?
The reason being that I have a number of customers where this error occurs and they are National Accounts.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back