Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

PRI 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdvtech

Vendor
Mar 29, 2011
US
I am setting up an IPO with a PRI with 12 channels. I can receive calls in but dialing out the phone says line busy. Any suggestions?

Line busy or Waiting for Line? Make sure you disable the channels that aren't active or licensed.

ACIS
ACSS
APSS
CompTIA Convergence+
CCNA
CCVP
I'm also ShoreTel certified :(

It says Line Busy, and I do have the 11 unused channels set to out of service.

Have you built an ARS group for your PRI? Are both PRI's set to use the same Line Group ID? Do you have all other analog ports not in use disabled or set to a different Line Group ID?

I have 4 analog trunks that I will be using. They are in a different line group. The other analog trunks are out of service. I have modifed the 50:Main ARS table for the PRI. I have also built a shortcode of 9N which accesses the line group of the ARS.

are all of the PRI settings correct? could you send a sys mon trace of an outbound call?

One thing that I have found if your PRI is NI2 you will need to go to the the User and select the NoUser select the source numbers tab and add the following string NI2_CALLED_PARTY_TYPE=UNKNOWN try this and see where it gets you

Make a monitor trace and post it here.
This way it is only guessing...

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

The string in the source tab in No User worked. Funny how that was not in the documentation or in either of my ACIS or ACSS classes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back