Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

PRI Trunks 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

vsha85

Technical User
Aug 19, 2012
Hi All,

I configured PRI trunk. But the issue is here i am able to call outside only. I tried to call back in but i am getting reorder tone. I configure it as a simple and standard , NO COR and Simple COS which need to be done for PRI Trunk. Any Guess please..

Thanks in Advance

I'm sure you'll have done this but have you configured the trunk attributes? Do you need to strip any digits from the number of digits being presented by your line provider?

When you run a CCS trace can you see the call hitting the system?

Hi EddieV3 ,

Thanks for your prompt reply...

The output i m geeting after ccs trace is

CCS Tracing is enabled for continuous output display
18:09:00 RI1003 DPN 2B ISRM_I ;10;*3#*19*Z#*58*Ca*1*Z#*233*`IBc#*58*CI*W6a#
18:09:00 RI1003 DPN 2C SSRM_I *238*dXD#*50*0430032290#*235*HXD*430032290#
18:09:00 RI1003 DPN 9 SSRM_C 99297744
18:09:00 RO1003 DPN 2 CRM/CIM ;0;
18:09:00 RI1003 DPN 2 CRM/CIM ;0;

Thanks Again

have you configured and answer point or DDI's (one or the other will be required). It may be being delivered as a single number DDI so you will have to configure a DDI target to get it to ring in.

Is the number that you received from the PRI configured in your PBX?

I'd agree with the guys above; you need to point the number you're calling to a destination. You can either do that in the trunk forms if you only need to strip digits to match your destinations, or via the system speed call tab if you need to adapt the number presented to match a number on your system.

it appears that the inbound digits that you are receiving are 430032290

Assuming that the internal ext matches the last 4 digits (2290)

In your Trunk Attributes form, you need to absorb 5 digits.

What's most important is that you realise ... There is no spoon.

Thanks Guys,,,

I really appreciate my seniors here.. I am new in Mitel world. Finally its working now. What i did actually is first i tried DDI with only last 4 digit number and it works and later I changed it to , No. of digits to absorb which is 4 in my case and it working..

Thanks again for your help

Vsha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back