Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

PRI-to-PRI traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.

eugeneatwork

Technical User
May 31, 2007
US
Can someone remind me if traffic is allowed to cross from one PRI to another one on Option11 (two NTRB21AB cards)? I need to send all the traffic coming on one of our PRIs directly to the other PRI.

yes, this is possible. lots of programming involved though.

Thanks yyrkroon,
The issue is that we are installing a new PBX and will apparently migrate to it (re-route PRI as suggested). But for the time-being (while moving the office) - I need to route traffic from one PBX to another.

use DSC or TSC if the pbx are networked together, otherwise it lots of phantom TN and/or Dummy acd q that dcfw/ncfw respectively off switch

You could also have the provider re-index or shift the traffic from one circuit to the other. We do this with our call centers. Take one center down, route traffic tot eh other 2 centers and allocate teh traffic based on staffing percentages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back