Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Pri sends "not ready" to telco every 15 minutes 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

telm59

Vendor
Aug 2, 2006
US
I have 2 pri's, the system is sending a not ready to telco via the d channel. telco then sends a reset.
Spans do not drop, active calls do not drop. New callers get a fast busy for approx 15 seconds.
Repeat every 15 minutes. G3v6i.03.1.230.6

Hardware platform?
(g3csiv6 is Prologics in compact modular cabinet e/w tn798 or tn2402 processor, g3siv6 uses processor tn790B or tn2404 and must use tn778 packet bus or x.25 and tn765 processor interface for the d-channels to work) tn778 is not used when tn794 or tn2401/2400 net/pkt board is used.

Any alarms in the Definity?

A great teacher, does not provide answers, but methods to teach others "How and where to find the answers"

bsh

45 years Bell, AT&T, Lucent, Avaya
Tier 3 for 35 years and counting
[URL unfurl="true"]http://bshtele.com[/url]

Not a Prologic.

Processor is a TN790 with a TN765 proc interface.

No alarms on the system, list measurement ds1 runs clean too!
Had a vendor meet and telco proved issue to pbx.
1 pri in pbx, and 1 connected to t-bird. The pbx pri "reset" the t-bird one did not.

I did order replacement boards, I will try the TN778 first.

tn765 x.25 d-channels use communication-interface links and communication-interface processor-channels.. isdn packet bus does not.
If tn778 packet bus is used and activated, it will show Packet Bus Activated? y on display system-parameters maintenance.

A great teacher, does not provide answers, but methods to teach others "How and where to find the answers"

bsh

45 years Bell, AT&T, Lucent, Avaya
Tier 3 for 35 years and counting
[URL unfurl="true"]http://bshtele.com[/url]

Resolved.
TN790 processor was the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back