Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

PRI from CS 1000M to Cisco CM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goodnight1880

Technical User
Feb 16, 2005
US
OK. I have 2 PRi's to CCM from my 81C. One of these PRI's is running PRI227 errors and bug1365's. Both PRI's are set up the same and the PRI that's running error's has very little traffic if any. IFC is D100 on both ends which is a sore spot. I want ISGF so we can do QMWI and QSIG like it should be. Any ideas what may be causing these errors and can someone give a non-Nortel definition for bug 1365 instead of "Invalid source in State_Handler's call State. Also I'm getting a dch054 in the middle of these hick-ups.

Thanks,
BG

you posted the answer.. interface type does not match.. interface type sets the data field, lang between the two. i'm more surprised that they pass calls then i am by the 227's.. what rls are you running? until you do so qsig, your going to have problems, increase traffic on that loop and you may get a free ini during peak traffic, usually as you do a change and the cpu just gives up.

on 3.0 and above qsig is in the box. after we went to 3.0 i put two ccm's on line.. zero ghost problems, names msg lamps, clid etc... built them as internal so names worked.. very clean.

the cisco is sending msgs to a dms, the nortel setup and teardown is expecting the data to be in a certain order. nortel can't read the call state field.. it uses a call state protocol, dms uses status change protocol.. dms to dms, call setup and tear down, nothing more.. sl1 to sl1, setup, timer, status check, ack, timer, status check, ack.. full call duration then tear down... the cisco can not send an ack to status, it is sending just dms required setup and tear down.. you get 227, can't verify call status

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

I'm 4.50W. We've asked and asked the Cisco guys to do QSIG but we've got the run around. See thread 798-1314126. The Cisco guys asked for DMS and we have second guessed that since day one. I'm tempted to allow the free ini's. There're getting ready to roll out about 150 wireless cisco's first of the year. Thanks JP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back