Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

pri configuration in BCM50

Status
Not open for further replies.

kailasraj

Technical User
Jun 21, 2009
AE
Hi,
I configured PRI module in BCM50 3.0 ,what I done is , route the target lines from 125 onwords to each extensionsstarting 221.....But I am facing one problem I am only getting DOD (Direct Outward Dialing) , no DID. Please give me a proper support for getting DID also......

Did you enter the rec'd digits under each target line?

How many digits is telco sending? Have you gone over the protocols and make sure they match the telco?

8 digits.and I configured target lines 125----221 126---222 like that...and I put each direct number under target lines...

When u call a DID #, what happens? Ring no answer? # not in service? Using BCM monitor, do you see the call hitting the BCM?

do the pub rec digits on each target line match the incoming digits from the telco?

when we call the DID it's ringing on (221) operator and i can monitor the incoming call alerting on 221 ext via bcm moniror.

Did you assign the target line to the sets under Sets/LineAccess/LineAssignment.

8 digits they send? so you but the last 8 digits of the 10 digit number under TargetLine/XXX/Recieved digits?

=----(((((((((()----=
curlycord

YA, SURE I ASSIGNED THE TARGET LINES UNDER LINE ASSIGNMENT AND I CAN VIEW THE RECEIVED DIGITS UNDER IT.

IN THIS SYSTEM, THE EXTENSIONS FROM BASE SYSTEM (BCM50) ARE NOT USING THEY DON'T HAVE THE LICENSES FOR 12 DIG EXTENSIONS. THE EXTN THEY ARE USING IS FROM EXPANSION DSM32 MODULE.
THIS ONE BE ANY PROBLEM FOR NOT GETTING DID?????....

If you look at the call on BCM monitor under the DNIS parameter it will give the incoming number. You might have the system set to receive 6 digits and the network provider is only sending 4. If it is 8 digits as you suggested above you should see all 8 digits coming in to the system. It sounds to me like it is ringing the prime set of the line which is default 221.If you set the DDI to 6 even if the telco is sending 8 the system will translate the last 6. But I suggest you check the BCM monitor to see what is being presented to the system.

Marshall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back