Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

PRI again

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBXJay

Technical User
Jan 4, 2002
US
Hi Everybody,
I am staying late tonight to redo our PRI/ISDN with MCI again. Our signaling was set to A and the MCI tech asked me to change it to C. Since that time we have been getting calls, but I noticed the first T of 24 channels was never utilized. After a few weeks called a trouble into MCI they did some research and found out they were pushing out A signaling and we are expecting C.
Anyway, Quick question: when I remove all the ports from the hunt group can I just do a Change DS1 command rather than removing the DS1 and adding it back in? Seems like that would take a little less time.
Thanks
-Jay

Hi
Depending your switch version in customer-options you can have or not the field DS1 MSP ,
that provides the ability to change fields on DS1 circuit pack screen without removing
the related translations of all trunks from the trunk group.

If you wont to make changes on ds1 board just busy the ds1 make the changes and relese the board. MKD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back