Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Preview pane in Outlook 2002

Status
Not open for further replies.

joepc

MIS
Jul 26, 2002
US
I'm having a problem with enlarging the text in the preview pane for MS Outlook 2002. It looks like it is 8 pt. I would like to make it 16 pt. I am having trouble reading it. I have tried going into current view and fidiling with somethings and nothing seems to work. If anyknows how to do this could you PLEASE let me know.

From the tools menu, select option.
Click on the other tab
Click on preview pane button
Click on the Font button

Voila!

HTH,

Jessica [ponytails2]

I have already been there. There is no font button. I only have 3 options.

-Mark messages as read in preview window

-Mark item as read when selection changes

-Single key reading using space bar.

Are you using office 2002 (XP) if so what service pack are you running. I don't have any installed.

I tried this on 2 pc's unfortunately running outlook 2000.

winme & win2000

I'm surprised they would have taken that out. :( It was under the title Preview Header.

Hopefully someone with outlook2002 will respond. sorry

Jessica [ponytails2]

I have Outlook 2003 and while trying to find an answer to a question about 2003 I came across this question. In case it still hasn't been solved, have you tried right clicking on the preview pane along the edge? In 2003 there is a text size option but I only see it when doing that - not when going through the menu bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back