Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Presence Server 6.1 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmedms

MIS
Aug 22, 2003
US
New to Cisco, How do I add end users to the presence server? I have them listed as end users on the CCM side but I forgot how to get them to show on the Presence server. Thank you in advance for all your help.

what was the fix?

Hope this helps.

Please remember to rate helpful posts........

From the callmanager screen select system, licensing, capabilities assignment. This will bring up the Find and List capabilities assignment screen. If you have created an end user you will find them listed here, click on the name and enable CUP and CUPC. Make sure when you log into the Presence server you run the sync agent to import the names. I hope this helps.

From the callmanager screen select system, licensing, capabilities assignment. This will bring up the Find and List capabilities assignment screen. If you have already created an end user you will find them listed here, click on the name and enable CUP and CUPC. Make sure when you log into the Presence server you run the sync agent to import the names. I hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back