Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

premeire 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

lancbomb

Technical User
Jul 21, 2003
GB
i have adobe prem v7 and am having probs rendering videos if i try to render a video thats an hour long it gets about 18 minutes into render and comes back disk full
im running xp and am using a 180 gig hd for adobe any ideas

Is your scratch disk full?

You only mentioned one disk, you do have one for the OS and a seperate disk for the AV files don't you?

If you are not sure how much space your disk has you can double click on My Computer, and then right click on the drive and choose Properties. That will show a pie chart that shows the entire disk and how much is used.

Captured video files take a bunch of room. I have almost a Terabyte available and I still run out of room.

yes i have a 40 gig hd with the os loaded then a 180 gig with adobe loaded and this disk is used for all adobe files

How much room do you have available on both disks? Are either running short of room?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back