Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Preloading and rollover behaviours

Status
Not open for further replies.

howdoesthiswork

Technical User
Sep 24, 2002
NA
Greetings to all
I am currently using Dreamweaver for website design and thus also for image(button) rollovers and their preloading.
I have recently read about various other (shorter) javascripts for the rollovers. Unfortunately I have not found the code for any of them, similar with the preload command. Apparently there are "better" and faster scripts available that do the same thing .... any ideas anybody?

[blue]Unfortunately I have not found the code for any of them, similar with the preload command. Apparently there are "better" and faster scripts available that do the same thing .... any ideas anybody?[/blue]

Here is an idea that might be considered old fashioned... write your own code?

-pete

Now theres an original idea .... unfortunately my javascript knowlege does not reach that far. I gave it a try and only managed to produce some gibberish that did not work. Believe me, I would rather have the satisfaction of producing my own piece of code than merely copying and pasting ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back