Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Powerpoint Org Chart

Status
Not open for further replies.

SammyP

IS-IT--Management
Nov 10, 2003
US
I have a large computer lab setup with winXP OS, Office 2000, that run from a mandatory profile. However, when clients attempt to utilize the organization chart within Powerpoint by using the Insert menu and then choosing the pictures option an error occurs. The Error returned states that the network resource needed to run the program is unavailable. When logged in as Admin, powerpoint and org chart operate perfectly.

I am running into the same problem but with only a couple of users. I believe this may be a result of not having a full install done. A typical was completed on these users which must hold back a couple of files that creates this error. Although this has only happened on the users that have windows 2000. I am still looking for a solution outside of just upgrading them to xp and doing a full install. Good luck.

DJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back