Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

PowerPoint Master Slide Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueHorizon

Instructor
Jan 16, 2003
US
Hi all!
In PowerPoint, I know that I can use the Master Slide to set formatting (fonts, logos, etc.) that I want to apply to all slides in my presentation universally. When I view the Master Slide, I see a bullet slide layout that I can format, and I can add a Title Slide from the Master Slide toolbar.

My question: Is there a way for me to have a different Slide Layout (other than a bulleted list) to use for formatting. In other words, can I have two or more Slide Layouts as part of the Master Slide?

Thanks to everyone!!

Best,
Blue Horizon [2thumbsup]

Hello carrr,
Thanks for the links. Using 2003. I'm familiar with creating multiple Masters. My quesion is: Can I change the Slide Layout of a Master from a Title and Text (the default) to something else, i.e., Title and Two-Column Text or Title Only?

Appreciate your help!

Best,
Blue Horizon [2thumbsup]

Hi carrr,
No not exactly templates. I discovered that what I'm looking to accomplish (multiple slide layouts in a single Master Slide) is now included in PowerPoint 2007. Must have been more folks than just me looking to accomplish this. :) Thanks for your responses!!

Best,
Blue Horizon [2thumbsup]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back