Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Powerpoint 97 and Hyperlink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wulfdog

MIS
Feb 19, 2001
US
I have created a TextBox and created a hyperlink on one particular word. The hyperlink is to a webpage. When I start the show, and get to that particular page, I click on the link....it opens, but behind the powerpoint show.

Is it possible to somehow minimize the show to display the webpage or have the webpage load over the Powerpoint show?

Thanks.

Nick

Try right clicking on your hyperlink. You whould see an option about mid-ways down the menu that pops up called Order. Select Bring to Front. This should call up your browser over Powerpoint.

It still doesn't open my browser over PPT. A well, will try something different.

Nick

One more stab: Did you perchance just right click on the text box, or highlight the hyperlinked word itself and move it forward? Really for my own edification, 'cause I'm able to make this happen on my PC.

AHHHH...got it.

I closed the other browser windows I had open and then IE loaded in front of PPT. Thanks!

Nick

Whew...
...You had me wracking my brain for alternatives.
Glad it's working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back