Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

PowerPoint 2000: How to remove all slides' animation at once? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimhoong79

Technical User
Jun 10, 2002
MY
I am editing on an old PowerPoint presentation (around 60 slides). I would like to remove all the custom animations in each slides' objects. How to do so?

I have referred to thread68-48484 but it does not provide the solution.

Thank you for your attention

have you tried going to "animation schemes" selection "no animation" and selecting "apply to all slides"? Just a thought for now

Thank you for your suggestion but unfortunately, I am using PowerPoint 2000 which do not have this feature.

Anyway, I found the solution somewhere. Just "slideshow menu > set up show > and tick "show without animation"... However, this is only for viewing, not the actual removal of the animations.

To completely remove them, we need to do something one the vba which I am not familiar with. Refer to this link for those who is interest:

I looked at the vba and i use vba and i am certain there is an easier and more maintainable way to do that. i am sorry i dont have your version anymore to play with. good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back