Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

PowerPlay Transformer 7.1.513 MR2 Installation ERROR

Status
Not open for further replies.

stewm

MIS
Oct 10, 2003
CA
Hello,

I'm getting an error have installing PowerPlay Transformer 7.1.513 MR2. The following error is display with I try to open transformer...

The procedure entry point ?_interation_start@_Rhash@@UBAAAVos_dictionary_cursor@@H@2 could not be located in the dynamic link library 06_COLL1.dll

Any ideas?

Thanks

Mark Stewart
Senior Analyst
Consultants Club Corp.
Windsor, Ontario
Canada

I had the same problem as you with powerplay not starting up anymore in the end.

The error showed up, so I thought something went wrong with the installation.
I removed it from my machine, reinstalled it, and then the error was gone, but transformer wouldn't start at all anymore! :) All that happened was my mouse changing to a hourglass for a second or two... then..... *nothing*..

I didn't contact cognos about this, because we would upgrade in a week or 2 to version 7.3 and I hoped that all would be fine!

So now we're on 7.3 and that one works.

I installed this a 3rd time and it worked. Why I'm not sure. 3rd time is a charm.

Mark Stewart
Senior Analyst
Consultants Club Corp.
Windsor, Ontario
Canada

haha nice [tongue]
imagine the cognos helpdesk saying:

"It doesn't work? hmmmm Just reinstall it a couple of times, maybe then it'll work! Goodbye!"

[thumbsup2][thumbsup2]

06_COLL1.dll is an object store dll I would check the version of object store loaded on the PC against the version supplied with the installation.

HTH

Gary Parker
MIS Data Analyst
Manchester, England

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back