Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Powerbuilder Interview Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

devpb

Programmer
Apr 8, 2007
US
Hi all,

I have two years experience in powerbuilder. After 2 years break I am trying for job. I am preparing for interview. SO can anybody here send me some sample interview questions? I would really appreciate. I don't know what interviewers expect from developers? what kind of questions they will ask? any kind of information will be good. I was also wondering like what's future for PB, like I heard many company's r migrating to .NET.

Thank u all in advance.

These are typical questions above. If you have a strong knowledge of the datawindow and how it works, you shouldn't have a problem.

Give a search on Google for "powerbuilder interview questions".

As you say many companies are migrating but most are 'hoping to'. I have been working on PB for the last 12 years and have jumped from project to project without a problem and no bench time. It has actually been easier for me to get projects because for any bay area ad, there are approximately 7 people applying for a PB project :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back