Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Powerbuilder Excel chart problem accessing ole control to excel using datawindow

Status
Not open for further replies.

tek2014

Programmer
Nov 7, 2014
AE
I have a problem with the following code.I have to show Excel graph inside powerbuilder (pfc) for that I have placed an ole control inside datawindow then designed MS excel chart and the from a function I am setting value of the excel cells and accordingly graph changing and I have placed this datawindow inside a tabpage.but when I am clicking button (calls graph calculation function) on top of tabpage have this datawindow graph function exactly working fine...but same function when I am calling from the window where I am putting tabpage it giving error (Type mismatch accessing external object property worksheets at line 1005 in function wf_calculate_cementblend() of object uo_projecttab.....)

tabpage_psl_cement.dw_graph.object.ole_1.object.worksheets("Sheet1").range("A3").value=2000.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back