Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

PowerBuilder and SDK

Status
Not open for further replies.

gatorrob

Programmer
Apr 30, 2004
US
I am not sure if this message belongs here or in the PowerBuilder forum, so I am posting it to both. I have written an app in PowerBuilder using the SI7 SDK to schedule reports. Using the examples as a guide, I have managed to successfully create a folder, create a report within the folder and schedule the report. The problem I am having is that the settings for the scheduled instance are all wrong. I am scheduling a report in Crystal Report format to a file destination. What gets scheduled is a Character-separated value format to ccMail destination. I believe that the problem has to do with how PowerBuilder handles structures. Before I paste a bunch of code, I'll ask whether anyone is familiar with making calls to the SDK from PowerBuilder.

This SI SDK was a free download. It is not available now. Can I get it from you?
Thanks
fsyed@idx.com.au

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back