Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Power Builder 11 ntdll error

Status
Not open for further replies.

batonik20

Programmer
Dec 5, 2012
PL
Hi, how fix error "The procedure entry point CsrNewThread could not be located in the dynamic library entry ntdll.dll"
on Win7??

Need more information on what your are doing, powerbuilder version, etc.
When does it happen?

regards,
Miguel L.

Powerbuilder 12.1 with asa database. When I run application I get the error "The procedure entry point CsrNewThread could not be located in the dynamic library entry ntdll.dll", but when click OK application successfully start and works. I have not found yet the consequences of this error.

Hi Batonik20,

I still don't get it:

>> When I run application I get the error
Do you mean 'powerbuilder' itself with 'application'?
If that is not the case then ... Did you do a Debug to find out "when exactly" you get the error?

regards,
Miguel L.

Sorry but my english is't very well:/ I compile my program and when I start it show this error. Debuger show the same error at the beginning of the run.

So far, I did some "googling" and only found people running windows Vista 64-bit having the same problem with other programs.
Somebody seems to have suggested to re-install ntdll.dll and to run a registry repair program.

I really don't know what the problem could be with the information you give me.
You could also try to use a compatablity mode of "Windows Vista Service pack2" on your pb12.exe.

sorry I can't be of more help for now.

regards,
Miguel L.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back