Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Posting In Progress - Home Currency Vendors vs Multicurrency Vendors

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsh8286

Technical User
Mar 4, 2010
CA
Have a weird situation. Multicurrency client database. They enter and invoice and pay these vendors invoices for their home currency vendors without issue.

When they go to pay their multicurrency vendors after the check has been generated and they are prompted "did the checks print correctly" instead of the system completing the posting for the transaction it leaves the payment batch in a "Post In Progress" and in order to complete the post they have to go back into the batch to do so.

Thought there might be a Vendor Group setup switch or something in the multicurrency vendor records but nothing.

They are running Sage 2020 PU3 FWIW.

Just curious if anyone has run into this.

Thanks in advance.

Data integrity check clean?

Sage 300 Certified Consultant

Yes it is. That was the first thing we checked.

Now with that said they had another issue that only happens on this workstation. When they try access the "Users" icon they get that infamous:

"Can't Create Control:(parenthesis filled with those alpha numeric characters)"

I am wondering if the two are related? Will have her adjust the screen resolution to see. If not then I am guessing some corrupted file in the shared directory?

Thanks in advance and for your previous post.

I'd consider that the Sage installation on this workstation is bad in some way. Ideally, you can format C: but if you cannot do that then I'd uninstall Sage, reboot and then run the workstation setup again.

I am also experiencing the same issue. However with my case, Sage 300 is installed in RDS. This error happens only when we access Sage 300 via this one specific users laptop . Otherwise from any other laptop or desktop it works fine. I suspected resolution but have adjusted it several times. Will continue to check. But if there is anyone with a solution, it will be helpful.

Have that user log into the network with a different account. Maybe their account has some sort of corruption.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back