Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Posting a Job Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

susanh

MIS
Jan 16, 2001
US
Does anyone know of a good, reliable website where I can post a programmer position for free?

thanks
Sue

I kindof doubt the quality of a programmer you'd find via a free jobsite... But you might get lucky.

The reason I say this, is if an employer is too cheap to pay the ~$200 to post a requisition, how good a place would it be to work?

The standard places for programmers to look for jobs are Dice.com, ComputerJobs.com, and Monster.com

Chip H.

I don't know where you are located, or even if this is free, but you can look into Cragslist.org. I know everything else is free to post, so maybe job listings are too.

I've seen job listings in and the postings there definitely show up in Google searches from time to time. It's worth a shot if you can't afford "real" employment websites.

- Zoe, that's ZOH-EEE, get it right please
- Just a little ol' MCP at Solien Technology
-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back