Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Post Your Results 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

posrescue

IS-IT--Management
Feb 15, 2006
US
The POS world is a crazy thing with few industry standards, proprietary hardware, methods etc. This is why a forum like this can be such a blessing to any end user or industry professional however...

It amazes me how many people come here to help their business or assist them in doing their job and not have the courtesy to even leave a post on the final result and what actually cured their issue. Whithout this what is left are potential fixes and opinions with no definitive answer. There are quite a number of us that have been involved here for years. I have seen the frequency of the "long timers" drop dramatically and I believe this is one of the reasons. It is for me. Lets make this a better resource. I would urge all those that willingly help out to include a request for final resolution results in your posts. This may help and will certainly not hurt.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back