Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Post Call Processing Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

travis13

MIS
Oct 3, 2002
US
Greetings -

I am wondering if anyone can help me figure this out...

I am trying to calculate an Average Handle time using the PostCallProcessingTime and the TalkTime components in the AgentByApplicationStat tables. My confusion is around PostCallProcessingTime... does it include time spent in all Not Ready states? We use Not Ready codes to track what an agent is doing when they are not on the phone. So breaks and lunches, etc. I need to determine if those breaks and lunches are included in that PostCallProcessingTime.

Thanks in advance.

t

I don't read this site daily so didn't see your question till today. If you still need answers (and if my memory is correct), we were getting inflated postcall times because the agents were only going not ready for lunch/breaks/etc. We had them log out on those occasions and just use not ready for true after call type work. System didn't seem to care when the agent went not ready, could have been 20 min. after a call, it still registered all not ready time as postcall processing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back