Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Post Call Agent State 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

campyracr

IS-IT--Management
Jun 25, 2002
US
The agents can be either logged in, logged out or in "wrap up" for post call clean up.

I want to add some additional "states" (for lack of a beter word) so that we can track thier lunch times, break times and training time.

We are using Centerview in conjunction with the switch. If memory serves correctly these states are created on the Definity and can be labled via Centerview.

You need to administer Aux Reason Codes and assign buttons to the turrets

I went through the same thing. We had to set up forced agent aux codes. I had to request Avaya turn on that feature if I remember correctly. Check your customer options and see if it is available and look at page 9 on the disp sys features form.

FEATURE-RELATED SYSTEM PARAMETERS

CALL CENTER SYSTEM PARAMETERS
AGENT AND CALL SELECTION
MIA Across Splits or Skills? n
ACW Agents Considered Idle? y
Call Selection Measurement: current-wait-time
Service Level Supervisor Call Selection Override? n

REASON CODES
Aux Work Reason Code Type: forced
Logout Reason Code Type: none

CALL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Adjunct CMS Release: R3V6

BCMS/VuStats Measurement Interval: hour
BCMS/VuStats Abandon Call Timer (seconds):
Validate BCMS/VuStats Login IDs? y
Clear VuStats Shift Data: on-login
Remove Inactive BCMS/VuStats Agents? n

Excellent. Thanks
What is the difference between Forced & requested
AND
Don't I need a logoutreason code?

Forced will not allow an agent to enter AUX without selecting one of the reason codes (they are prompted on their display - which is a requirement with Forced AUX codes). It's an excellent feature to get tighter granularity on what the agents are doing in non-ACD time.

One additional thought (which you've probably already thought of) - when you establish forced AUX reason codes, then they are forced/mandatory for all agents on that switch. We can't use forced AUX reason codes at my location because we have 5 separate Call Centers, and 2 of them don't want to use AUX codes.

Susan

Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer. - Mark Twain

Actually you can use and not use reason codes on the same PBX. For the people that don't want the Aux Codes, just hardcode their Aux button with Reason Code 0 on the station form. When those agents press Aux, it will transmit Aux RC-0 to the PBX and work just like it always has for those non-RC users. -CL

Thanks, lopes1211! Sometimes something will be pointed out, and I just sit, read, and wonder how the heck I could've missed that!

Susan

Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer. - Mark Twain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back