Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Possibly the best opening line of a news story ever. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
@1DMF: perhaps the author was stating they "escaped" the Hell's Angels?

Definitely not something I would have attempted, but I did chuckle while reading the article.

Cheers!

Mike
---------------------------------------------------------------
EvE Online: Claim the Destiny that is Rightfully Yours...

I think you'll find the hells angels probably thought they were just as cruel to the puppy as I did.

It might be a 'scary name' but having met a few, they are actually an nice bunch, with more morals than most would attribute!

"In complete darkness we are all the same, only our knowledge and wisdom separates us, don't let your eyes deceive you."

"If a shortcut was meant to be easy, it wouldn't be a shortcut, it would be the way!"

Google Rank Extractor -> Perl beta with FusionCharts

hjgoldstein.

Ew!

Fee

"The cure for anything is salt water – sweat, tears, or the sea." Isak Dinesen

Gross!

"In complete darkness we are all the same, only our knowledge and wisdom separates us, don't let your eyes deceive you."

"If a shortcut was meant to be easy, it wouldn't be a shortcut, it would be the way!"

If nothing else, he should have been charged with style offences. Fancy wearing black in the morning! ;-)

It is time for pacifists to stand up and fight for their beliefs.

Indeed. Although, black in the mourning would have been completely appropriate.

Fee

"The cure for anything is salt water – sweat, tears, or the sea." Isak Dinesen

Step away from the poor defensless animals!

I wonder if they are jewish, would make it Black Sabbath!

[rockband]

It is time for pacifists to stand up and fight for their beliefs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back