Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Positouch printer routing

Status
Not open for further replies.

posinovice

IS-IT--Management
Mar 16, 2011
US
I am working on prep printer routing for a positouch system.

There are 4 prep printers: expo, grill, fry, and broil. The terminal operating grill, fry, and broil went down, so a manager used a swipe card to reroute everything to expo. I have since fixed the terminal and got grill, fry, and broil back online.

I swipe the manager card and reroute everything. However, every time the system restarts, it reverts everything back to expo. How can I make my setting the default setting?

More info:

I want every dish to print at the expo prep printer and also another prep printer depending on dish type. For instance, fried shrimp comes to fry and expo; t-bone should be grill and expo. The back office prep routing setup allows for such a configuration. The manager screen routing menu only allows one prep printer to be selected. I cannot seem to make the back office settings the default settings. Any advice?

1.) Choose normal from the managers screen
2.) Make sure duplications are setup in the printer hardware section
3.) Perform an immediate systems change check the prep routing box.

4.) If that doesn't work call our help desk and open a ticket 336.510.7854 (credit card required)

Thanks for the reply. The duplications menus is grayed out and not accessible. I don't know if it has always been so or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back