Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Position of site pages in browser window

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaxhead

IS-IT--Management
Nov 9, 2003
CA
I have designed my site for the 800X600 standard. However, when it is viewed in any screen resolution, it comes up with a space on the top, and on the left.

I want it to be properly aligned with the top edge of the browser window,and especially the left edge of the browser window, so that there will be no horizontal scrollbar when it loads.

Any ideas would be appreciated muchly.

PS - view page at

Thanks for your reply, Corey.

That simple, huh? Sheesh.

I'm not at work right now, but when I return I'll check that out. I seem to remember looking at margins in page properties, and seeing the values greyed out, with no value showing in the field. I guess I just presumed that meant they were already at zero.

I've also since read that any browser will display the page offset at the top and left if table data is being displayed on the page. I used FP 2003 to make this site, and I did use table layouts.....

Phil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back