Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Port Forwarding in ISA

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyboyLDB

IS-IT--Management
Feb 4, 2003
US
I am using ISA 2006 on MS SBS 2003 w/two NICS. Internet and email are working.

I need to port forward to an internal IP address - si I need to send port 3389 to internal 192.168.0.10 workstation. I have attempted to set that up in ISA to no avail. Also, I need to open up port 22 incoming & outgoing. Any idea how to correctly set this up? Thanks

i'm not familar will ISa 2006, but in isa 2000 you must publish the the internal server. Basically you go into server publishing, select the protocol and port you wish to publish(3389 Terminal services). THen select the external ip of your ISA server and the internal IP of the pc you are publishing(192.168.0.10 )

Nick

You need to create a Server Publishing Rule. You select the protocol in the 'Traffic' tab (RDP in this case) and you put the IP of the computer you actually want to access through RDP in the 'To' tab. If you want to publsh it to a non-standard port, in the 'Traffic' tab you can find a button called 'Ports...', you'll find there the option to change it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back