Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Popup menu script with images

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxformed

Technical User
Apr 22, 2003
US
Currently using layers with tables to contain images for popup menu (using PVII AutoLayers). Problem is if user zooms or squeezes text, whole thing goes kablooey. So I am trying to avoid layers, and see if the submenus can be created otherwise.

I'd like to know if anyone know of any free js to accomplish this. To create the table and attach to the navigation bar. I know there are some that let you use text, but we have some graphics that have to appear as original design, and use uncommon fonts.

Looking to: rollover button on navigation bar and images from original layers appear.

Fireworks transparency option not good, and would not let me create the menu with soft returns - kept width of entire text area (mine uses up to four lines).

Any help appreciated.

Max

please! will people please submit a url example of what they are trying to do... Most people have such poor english that it is impossible to decide what they want from their descriptions!

Give Examples...

Sorry you couldn't follow that. Try
Except that I do not want to use layers to contain the images. Is it possible? If the user zooms the text, I want the drop down menus to remain with the navigation bar.

Nax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back