Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Popup in back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I think it 'has to do something with Windows and not you're browser, but that isn't the reason why I'm replkying.

My question is: Mike, why do you want to do that?

That's what I like to know...

<Mr. Developer/>

Good question, we are putting together a site where our clients can download free JavaScripts and Perl scripts that they can use in their sites.

One of our clients said they loved all the scripts we have up there now but he needs to have a popup come up behind all other windows.

To be honest with you I don't know why he wants it, I assume for an advertisement that remains there after the persion leaves his site. AltaVista is even doing it now.

You can tell all the big companies are getting in money trouble when their advertisements start getting more aggressive.

It is still in the works so don't beat me up too bad:
By the way, I don't have the Netscape pages working yet, don't go there if you have Netscape :) » » » » » »
Mike Barone
FREE and Pro CGI/Perl Scripts

FREE Scripts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back