Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Popup Form Not Visible Access 2007 (03 file) 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtlantianFerret

IS-IT--Management
May 26, 2006
Changed the text on a popup form and now the form will not show. As soon as I take it out of design view, poof! gone. Have to open it in desing view directly from the forms list. I can not figure this out. I compacted and repaired it and saved as and modified settings. No go.

I have someone waiting for delivery today and this stupid ***t is holding me up.

Please help!

1)By chance is it minimized?
2)Check the details section property "Display: always"
3) Open the form and then run this code. Take a look if there is some strange property setting

Public Sub propPrint()
'On Error Resume Next
Dim prp As Property
Dim frm As Access.Form
Set frm = Forms("Orders")
For Each prp In frm.Properties
If Not Trim(prp.Value & " ") = "" Then
Debug.Print prp.Name & " :" & prp.Value & vbCrLf
End If
Next prp
End Sub

Even weirder. I had check the first two before, so I tried your code. I just pasted it in and put a call on the Open_Form and it fixed it. My dumb **s forgot to change the form orders to my table. Something in the Open_Form was causing the problem. The even weirder part is that Open_Form function was there but it was an empty function.

I removed the code and the form opens fine.

Thanks for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back