Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

PopUp Browser Windows are empty 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheTuna

Programmer
Dec 13, 2002
US
If I click the link to give you a star, the window that pops up is completely void.

This happens on ALL pop up windows that I try to open...
I've run spybot, there's no spyware.

I've run hijackthis, everything is normal.

I don't have a popup blocker running.
I'm not using SP2

Any help would be wonderful, and you'll get a star (if the window isn't empty!)

[fish] No Dolphins were harmed in the posting of this message... Dolphin Friendly Tuna!

Ever feel like you're banging your head against a tree? I did, so I cut down the tree.

Thanks again Bill...

[fish] No Dolphins were harmed in the posting of this message... Dolphin Friendly Tuna!

Ever feel like you're banging your head against a tree? I did, so I cut down the tree.

Good morning. Just wanted to check in and see if any bright ideas have presented themselves?

Bump

Bill,

I downloaded Netscape 7.2 this evening... it works, and I'm delaying the need to re-core the laptop... and you get a star, from the laptop for all your hard work and efforts.

btw: I will be following the instructions on your last post... I do want to know what the heck is going on. I've been a loyal IE user for years. But it's so nice to be able to browse normally again. I'm spending the evening PLAYING instead of stressing on this issue.

Thanks again!

am i not allowed to give you another star? I tried to, but there's still only one. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back