Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

populating windows form listbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

thegame8311

Technical User
Jan 6, 2012
US
Trying to populate the windows form listbox, but getting no answers

I'm using this:

Code:
ListBox1->Datasource = "LP" //Table name

but nothing is showing?

I doubt this has anything to do with MySQL, more likely the connection from whichever programming language you are using.

I suggest asking in the forum for that programming language instead.

----------------------------------
Phil AKA Vacunita
Ignorance is not necessarily Bliss, case in point:
Unknown has caused an Unknown Error on Unknown and must be shutdown to prevent damage to Unknown.

Web & Tech

i did and nobody answered, I would like to think I can come to this forum for help, but that seems to be getting harder to believe

You can come for help, but the fact is its very unlikely someone will know what you are talking about with a ListBox, and its Datasource in the MYSQL forum. Here we know about the queries, and operation of MYSQL. How you connect to it from a specific programming language is very unlikely to be known here.

Also your other thread was posted a few hours ago. Its Sunday and we just volunteer to help out here, we aren't payed, so perhaps there just isn't someone around looking in that forum today. but maybe they will come along in a while and answer over there. At its worst you are likely get an answer tomorrow when someone is around that forum.

Phil AKA Vacunita
Ignorance is not necessarily Bliss, case in point:
Unknown has caused an Unknown Error on Unknown and must be shutdown to prevent damage to Unknown.

Web & Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back