Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Populate Combo boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacksonbilly

IS-IT--Management
Mar 10, 2003
US
I am creating a survey. It is located at Question #5 is one of my issues. I have it asking you to rank 8 different selections from 1 to 8. If you choose 1 in the first selection than one should be disabled in the rest of the drop down boxes menus. Does that make sense? I have 8 different combo boxes, each with the same menu selections. If you choose the first selection in the first combo box than that selection should be disabled in the other combos.

This is fairly urgent so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks George

Kind of hard to do that with the way you have it set up. You have 7 questions in part 5, and only 5 choices. What happens to the two that wouldn't get rated?

Also, you should definitely run that through an HTML and CSS validator; when I viewed it in FireFox the display was messed up.

*cLFlaVA
----------------------------
"Holy crip he's a crapple!

Well, it will be even when it's finished. What the page is showing is my first version. Now the person who is instructing me to do this has changed what she is wanting. I will validate the page once I find a validator. Do you know of a good one I can download? Thanks for your comments. By the way would you have any comments on how to do what I originally asked?

Thanks,
George

hey thanks, I did find the w32 validators - I didn't know the attribute "face" for the "font" tag has been done away with!?! Anyhow, can you tell me what browser you're using and how you see it incorrectly?

Thanks in advance,

George

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back