Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Pop-up menus from the console

Status
Not open for further replies.

darioars

Technical User
Oct 30, 2002
DE
Hi guys!

I have a VC++ programme displaying a window on the screen. Once it's displayed, a pop-up menu appears when pressing the right button of the mouse, allowing the user to take some actions. Once the application is running, now I'm interested in using these pop-up menu commands just by typing on the console instead of by using the mouse. Can any of you help me?

Thanks in advance!

Darío.

"on the console"? Do you mean in the application's window or from the command prompt?

Hi!

I mean from the command prompt. To be more specific, my problem consists in what follows: I launch one appliaction from my VC++ programme by means of "ChildProcessGenerator", which is passed a character string containing a DOS-like command, it is, this function gives me the possibility to run a process from my VC++ application as if I typed on the command prompt the corresponding command line that makes the process get executed.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back