Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Polycom Soundstation Ip 6000

Status
Not open for further replies.

conquer2006

Technical User
Apr 3, 2013
NG
I have a Polycom Soundstation Ip 6000 conference phone, I need to connect it with Mitel 3300 Cx Controller, There is still enough Ip license on the 3300. How do I get the conference phone working?

Think the soundstation uses SIP therefore do you have any SIP licenses or are you at a high enough software load that a normal user license can be used for SIP devices.

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Hi
I always assign the soundstation a static address from the menu options on the phone. then browse to that address, login-Polycom pw-456, and configure using the settings entered in the MCD. You also need to change the digit mapping to be able to dial out. I have attached the digit string you need.

Please I cannot open any of the files you attached for me. Can you re-post?

Please try the below digitmap and see if it resolves the issue…

‘Digitmap’ *xx|[0-9]xxT|[0-9]xxxT|[0-9]xxxxxxxxxT|[0-9]xxxxxxxxxxT|[00]xxxxxxxxxxT|[00]xxxxxxxxxxxT|[00]xxxxxxxxxxxxT|[00]xxxxxxxxxxxxxT|[0-9]xxxxxxxxxxxxxT|0T

‘Digitmap timeOut’ 3|3|3|3|3|3|3|3|3|3

Where should I do this? is it at Polycom 6000 conference phone or at Mitel 3300 controller end?

on the polycom - you browse to it.
There is a guide online advising how to setup etc

I feel your pain.

I went thru it quite a while back. Here is a link to that thread. thread1329-1500942

Once I figured it out I detailed the solution for future reference.

Mitel actually uses this verbatum in their how to manual.

What's most important is that you realise ... There is no spoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back