Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

POLL: Are you shifting CCR customers to another product? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

hairlessupportmonkey

IS-IT--Management
Aug 26, 2009
NZ
Well,

We are moving - where possible - all CCR customers to Chronicall.

Chronicall will have an Avaya SKU shortly.

Also Zeacom can also be purchased under Avaya Financial Services now.

Bye Bye CCR - you wont be missed.

ACSS - SME
General Geek

CallUsOn.png

1832163.png

It can crash :)

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

Been using Xima for years now. Cody and the guys are great at support and have always been responsive in setting up a new customer.

Bottom line, Chronicall just works. Nuff Said.

And the crash feature is free of charge.
Technically it is licensed as CCR Supervisor but the features are bundled.

14 day trial.. First 15 minutes and I am in love...

Thank you guys, looked at the brochures, talked extensible with Cody and now we are a brand new re-seller of Xima, still need to mess with CCR and Contact Store for a little while until we get somebody here ACSS and pass 3000.3, any tips or strategies for our training?

RE
APSS - SME
ACIS - SME

I've used Chronicall here and quite a few customers have purchased it.

As Kargo says, it just works. You can't beat that.

Train by getting a control unit and some licenses and phones.

Anybody here used Call Sweet Live from Datel? We have a few customers using that and they are happy. One is using the call recording feature along with it. Not sure how they compare though, I just know anything is better than CCR. :)

Jon,

If it also did realtime stats, it would sell like hotcakes!

ACSS - SME
General Geek

CallUsOn.png

1832163.png

HSM, it does real-time, well as real time as you can be with SMDR ie 1 second after then phone goes down, it updates, this is real time enough for some people.

It isn't a call centre solution with Agent login / logout, calls waiting and all that good stuff, and it doesnt have a call centre solution price either :)

The Leaderboard with the custom columns usually impresses sales managers because they can put all the money targets next to the call stats on a big monitor in the sales office for all to see.

We've gone strictly with Xima. I actually made one of my salesmen go back to a job he sold CCR to and tell them we were doing Xima instead due to the fact I refuse to install CCR.

ACSS-SME
ACIS-SME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back