Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

POLL: Are you shifting CCR customers to another product? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

hairlessupportmonkey

IS-IT--Management
Aug 26, 2009
NZ
Well,

We are moving - where possible - all CCR customers to Chronicall.

Chronicall will have an Avaya SKU shortly.

Also Zeacom can also be purchased under Avaya Financial Services now.

Bye Bye CCR - you wont be missed.

ACSS - SME
General Geek

CallUsOn.png

1832163.png

Avaya recently told me that the agent summary report can have columns that don't add up and that they will not change the report.

They say that the will not add another column that says something like "other call transactions" and instead one needs to use agent trace reports to fill in the blanks.

That is quite a stretch to contend that a summary report is allowed to have totals that do not sum correctly.

So..... I have started to inform sales and project managers to focus on cronicall instead.

Its your own fault Avaya.

The other part of the last post is that the one customer that does use CCR forwards those report to their customer who has complained about summary report with incorrect sums.

Use Xima Chronicall, they also have a call recording add-on that takes the recordings from VM in the same way Contact Store does but presents them nicely in with the call logs :)

NTE-wave-logo-for-a4-header.jpg

trinet - think think the point to my thread is to steer clear of CCR not recommend it!!!

ACSS - SME
General Geek

CallUsOn.png

1832163.png

I know, we haven't had the pleasure to install one or see one on the field but we have been experimenting with it in-house and before we warm up to it I would very much appreciate any recommendations on a better alternative that would be easier to install and can track incoming but also outgoing calls.
Unless I am wrong I believe CCR only tracks incoming calls, right?

Thanks,

RE
APSS - SME
ACIS - SME

What is the pricing line on Chronicall? I think I have had just about as much CCR as I can stand...

Anyone on here a Xima reseller and wanna give me a quote...

Probably should say that despite my UK spelling I am located in California.

Is there anything that CCR can do but Cronicall lacks?

Thanks for the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back