Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

PO receiving problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 17, 2003
US
I upgraded to 7.6.300c SQL (from 7.6.300b) over the weekend. Now, when we try to receive against a PO, and get to the Line No. field and press F2, we get the PO Line Review window but the OK button is grayed out. But, if we type in the Line No. and then press the Line Review button, the Line Review window opens and the OK button is activated.

Anyone have any ideas?

I've gotten the same response from Exact that I got from this post. Nada. Two days, no reply to my support call. The difference is, I'm paying Exact for an answer and this is the first time I've gotten no answer from this board on a problem.

I guess we are all stumped too or been on vacation. Make sure you post anything that you may eventually receive from Macola. I have tried to replicate this on two separate systems with no avail.

Andy Baldwin

"Testing is the most overlooked programming language on the books!

My last post was a shot a Exact, not this board. You guys here have been a great help when I've needed it and you've provided the help on your own time.

Its odd you couldn't replicate that problem, when I called Exact, the tech experienced the exact same problem as I did using their own 7.6.300.c installation. So she could see the problem, just not explain it ... or fix it apparently. LOL.

The ironic thing is, I only did this upgrade because of a fix to that particular program. Before when you clicked the PO line review button the window popped up over top the first window, and then the user would have to move the line review window to see what's behind it. They had to do this on every line item receipt. Time consuming and very annoying.

Phil,

I am also experiencing thing the same thing. I am convinced this is a bug.

Software Sales, Training, Implementation and Support for Macola, eSynergy, and Crystal Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back