Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

PN Agent issue???

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnPtrs

MIS
Jun 13, 2006
US
I have some machines that the Program Neighborhood agent will not stay on pass-through authentication, it keeps switching back to prompt user.... Does anyone know how to make it retain the pass-through setting???

Thanks,

John

when you install the pn agent it asked whether you want the use windows login as a pass through. you might need to reinstall pn agent.

Have you had any luck on this? I'm having the same trouble on some Windows XP workstations. Some work fine. Very inconsistent. I ran procmon and found this difference: The workstation on which the Pass-through WORKED contained the following entries. The one that failed had the same entries in procmon up to the entry just before this point and then went in a different direction:

5685 11:50:28.4602860 AM pnagent.exe 2472 RegOpenKey HKLM\SOFTWARE\Citrix\ICA Client\PASS THROUGH NAME NOT FOUND Desired Access: Read
5692 11:50:28.4625486 AM pnagent.exe 2472 RegOpenKey HKLM\SOFTWARE\Citrix\ICA Client SUCCESS Desired Access: Read
5694 11:50:28.4626488 AM pnagent.exe 2472 RegQueryValue HKLM\SOFTWARE\Citrix\ICA Client\DOMAIN NAME NOT FOUND Length: 144
5695 11:50:28.4626678 AM pnagent.exe 2472 RegCloseKey HKLM\SOFTWARE\Citrix\ICA Client SUCCESS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back