Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

PMS cancels call forwarding

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark5830

Technical User
Dec 13, 2005
US
I have a SX200-ICP installed with PMS and everytime a room gets checked out the call forwarding to an ONS voicemail gets cancelled any ideas what options my be on to cause this. I have voicemail PMS and PBX PMS integration.

No Idea at all.

Have you considereded using the call routing to voicemail in form 19 instead of forwarding?

Since it is an ONS voicemail I have to use an abbreviated dial access code for fowarding and form 19 doesn't work for abbr. dial access codes.

Is it possible that the digits for the FAC for Cancel Call Forward is somewhere in what the PMS is outputting? Just a thought.

I would also consider Tenanting and Form 19 as kwbMitel has suggested.

My Biggest problem is that I almost always believe what I tell myself.

Since it is ONS voicemail I cannot use form 19 the forwarding is to Abbr. Dial Access Code not a VM hunt group. It is possible the PMS is outputting a Cancel CF but I have removed the Clear all features access code from the system and removed attendant call forward setup and cancel from the cos of the data set used for pms.

this is by design now. I believe it started when Mitel introduced the tenant forwarding. If you are above LW19 Rel 2.0 and feature level 3 you get this "feature" automatically.

I would try deleting the FAC for Cancel Call Forward and see what happens. If it "solves your problem" then change the FAC and move on. If it doesn't...kinda stumped.

I thought that you could put an Abbr Dial code in Form 19. Maybe I am thinking of a different entry in Form 19.

My Biggest problem is that I almost always believe what I tell myself.

You guys are correct I can set a routing to a speed dial in form 19 thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back