Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

PM7 RUNNING HEADERS & FOOTERS PLUG-IN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Page

Technical User
Jul 23, 2021
GB
Help please on the Running Headers & Footers plug-in. I have been using PM7 for over 20 years but have never used the plug-in before.

I am compiling a book and have the book title displayed as a running head on the left-hand pages through the LH Master Page. I now wish to display each chapter name as a running head on the right pages, but only on those pages relevant to each chapter. I have been trying to use the plug-in to do this, but just cannot fathom out how to do it. I have gone through the options in the plug-in (some of which I don't understand), including setting the relevant page numbers for the first chapter, but it keeps displaying the heading on every page.

How do I use the plug-in to just display the chapter running heading only the pages of that chapter, please?

Thanks for any help and/or advice.

Well, you can try The Adobe Support Community but a) the Pagemaker support section was removed years ago and b) you have asked a fairly obscure question.

Why not create a variety of master pages? I think you can do that in PM.

Iechyd da! John
Glannau Mersi, Lloegr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back