Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

plz help, aloha grind error

Status
Not open for further replies.

wyalin

IS-IT--Management
Oct 24, 2009
US
I put done30 into several dated aloha data. and it start automatic grinding.
I accidentally close one grind before it is finish. and now the date keep grinding and pop an error window. have to take away the done30 flag. But once I put the done30 back, it start error again.
how can I fix this? to delete some file in the dated folder?
thanks

Thanks, but how can I regrind the questioned date so I can get the report?

%iberroot%\bin\grind.exe /data 20140909 would be how to yesterday. but change dated folder name to correct folder

and my apoligies for bad typing grinddbf.xxx is the correct file to copy

AlohaRoss

I am kind of lost. Sorry.
the corrupted date folder is 20131202. will %iberroot%\bin\grind.exe /data 20140909 still works? is "/data 20140909" or "/date 20140909"?
is this way works:
move all other dated folder out of aloha, keep only the bad one 20131202 and a good one 20131201, then grind.exe /date 20121201? or "data'

thanks

leave the dated folder where it is within the aloha folder
from the run command type %iberroot%\bin\grind.exe /data 20131202

this will make Aloha regrind that folder.
%iberroot% should take you to your aloha folder

AlohaRoss

tried, pop up error msg:
Unable to read data file 1117
C:\Aloha\20131202\PRD.DBF
File doesn't exit

What I do next? thanks a lot for the help

you need to copy the prd.dbf file from a dated sub prior to that date in question and regrind.

Also the correct file to create to stop grind from running is gnddbf30.xxx

fixed! I copied all the dbf from previous date and skipped the one already exits. Re grind, and put done20 flag abck the folder.
it works now! Thank you so much. If you guys ever in Austin, tx. Stop by Freda's Seafood Grille. Dinner on me, Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back