Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Plugins?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ericthej

Technical User
Oct 27, 2006
US
I have notice some responces include downloading sertain plugins

How do I use a plugin once downloaded (Corel PSP X)

Once you download the plug-in, install it under PSP's "plug-ins" folder (My Documents - My PSP Files - Plug-ins).

Depending on which plug-in you are getting, installation either consists of unzipping the file to the folder (you can create subfolders for each plug-in so that you keep things better organized) or by running the plug-in's setup file (an .exe file).

Once you have everything in the proper folder, open PSP and look for the plug-in under the Effects menu.

Hmmmm....Makes scence, only I dont have a plugins folder under "My PSP Files"

Should I create one?

I do have "scripts trusted" and "scripts restricted

oh..found it it is in

Program Files/Corel/Corel Paint Shop Pro X/PlugIns

after unzipping the file to this folder and trying to use the pluggin I get this error

error.gif

How should I correct this error?

This is not the case for all pluggins, for instance mac's page curl works fine. Mabye this one just doesnt work [mac's remove white]

Maybe that plug-in doesn't work with PSP X. I'm wondering if anyone ever made a list with the plug-ins that don't run with X...

You can create your own folder for plug-ins. It is better to save under "My PSP Files" because this directory isn't changed when you install/uninstall/upgrade/etc. PSP. If you create a new folder, then point PSP to it under File - Preferences - File Locations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back