Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Plug-ins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lise

Technical User
Jan 10, 2002
CA
We have a working environment where some users have the internet and some do not. I have created a training piece in Macromedia Dreamweaver which has Macromedia Flash and Macromedia Authorware embedded. In other words, when they open up the introduction in Dreamweaver, a flash piece appears. It works great on my PC and on those who have internet. My question is how do I get it to work on a PC which does not have the internet. Is there a place where I can copy the flash, authorware plug-in and have it load on someone hard drive automatically if they do not have access to the internet.

Do you have flash player on the computers? If you get flash player from Macromedia and install it on each computer it should work. Flash player is a browser plug-in.

Good luck,

Rudy You must love the life you live, and not live the life you love.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back